Monday, August 29, 2016

Make Me Believe in Love Again



Make me believe in love again.
To the one I'll end up with,
Love is not easy. It never will be. So I hope that you can find your love for me in your heart, for when the time comes that your mind couldn't process your love for me, I know that your heart will.
Love is just not about happiness. It is also about sacrifice, compromise, and a lot of other unpleasant things. So let's make a very firm foundation of love, trust, and respect so that when the going gets tough, we will give it a good fight.
I hope that you won't give up on me. I do not wake up at the right side of the bed all the time. Believe me, I have mood swings and it will drive you crazy. The good side that you see often is only half of who I am. I hope that you'd stay when you get to see the other half of me and believe me, it is not pleasant at all. I hope that you'd understand my insecurities and assure me that you are mine. I tend to get jealous; not that I don't trust you, it's just that I am afraid to lose you, I am afraid of losing someone that I love, I am afraid of getting hurt. I am afraid of a lot of things and I hope you'd banish that fear. I cannot say all of the bad things about me, I guess, it is for you to find out and I hope that when you do, you'd still think that I am worth the stay.
Make me believe, please. Understand that someone broke my heart into tiny pieces and although I took my time putting myself all together, the scar will be there. Mend that scar. Make me believe in love again because, honestly, right now, I don't. Make me believe in love, make me want to love all over again. Make me believe that we could last a lifetime, because someone fucked up the meaning of "forever" for me. Give me a reason to wake up and look forward to each day, because right now, I don't even know why I need to wake up anymore.
I loved someone so much and I thought that person is my greatest love. Surpass that. Be the one who is even greater than the greatest love that I had.
I hope that when God lets you in my life, I am ready. I want you to come at the right time because I don't want to give you the burden of healing me. Trust me, I am trying to heal myself right now and I am not just trying, I am trying very hard.
And if ever you are meant for me, I hope you are meant to stay. I am already in the stage of life where all I want is something serious and something that would last.
And if ever you turn out to be the person who shattered my heart into pieces, my greatest love, I hope this time you already know my worth. I hope this time you are meant to stay.

-From A to Z-

Courtesy from FB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Click!