Sunday, August 1, 2010

To all of them...

Some of my friends were complaining about how their love one(not couple..but a real close person) leave them...forget about them..but..have they ever realize that they were actually doing them same things to others? hmmm...please larh..notice the change in yourself first before you talk on others.. :)
for me...i take it easy...as how much i love them...n thats is how much they gonna leave me...(do u understand the sentence??? hmmm..) they just didnt know about...they just notice it when others doing the same back to them..haish... (+_+)"'
Sometimes..i feel like i just want to be alone...leave me alone ok! well...but i know i couldnt be so selfish..they have their own life too...n they need move on..i dont want to move on...thats is my probs..not them..haish....
Sometimes..i just feel like want to go back to my own world.....where's there will be no body in and out...nobody would come n then leaves u...gosh...it hurts u know...
Q; How could i move on in my life?
How could i show my feeling?
How should i express my feeling toward someone that i like n love?
and most of all...
How do i be honest to myself???

-Empty Inside Gurl-





No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Click!