Monday, October 11, 2010

Sad Things Happen Always...


sad thing happen to me....
the most saddest thing in 2010...
even if i break up with my boyfriend...
i wouldnt be as sad as now....
:(

why did i say so?
becoz....
my beloved...
since..i dont know how may years we have been together...
too long...
it just too long....
already died...
:(



here 'she' is....



i was still sleeping at that morning..suddenly my mom rushing to me n wake up said that 'she' was already dead..maybe died due to snake venom becoz 'her' mouth has white bubble..



like this............................



i burried 'her' here... backyard of my house...
my said that 'she' want me to bury 'her'..that's why 'she' died when i was at my hometown...



near the well....


i never get a chance to see 'her' for the last time becoz...when i get to my home in friday..its already almost midnight...
i was to tired to get 'her'...
but..in the next morning..
who knows...'she' already left me without goodbye....


So Long my dear...
hope u find ur peace there...
i will miss you forever...
I Love You....

:(

Goodbye....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Click!