Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Its All Happening Now~

"once upon a time in high school"
same situation i assume?
but..unfortunately..
i'll never be that tough..
i'll never be that strong..
thanks pal for showing me how wrong am i..
when i choose to love u equally with the one that i should gave more..
from now on..i'll never know anything bout u n your clique anymore..
i'll dedicated my life just for the one that really should have it long time ago..
thanks again..
for letting me know that..
how important u are to me..are not the same with how important i am to u..
i'm sorry i thought u are my buddy..but u have a lot..while i only have u..
hurm~
thats all..
u'll again said i'm wrong..
u'll said i'm the same with anyone else too..
okayh..
thats ur thought..
not mine~
after all..n from now on..
i'll only have HIM..
~no other~
~byeyeom~
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Click!