Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Daddy's Day!


hehehe~~ daddy's girl here!!!
wishing a HAPPY FATHER's DAY to FATHERS ALL AROUND THE WHOLE WORLD!

dear daddy; its been 16 years since u left us...
quite a long time aren't it? :)
but u know what...
mom's strong...
bro's strong...
and me~~
even stronger..
hehehe...
be pleased up there okie...
believe that i'll take good care of me...
hehehe~
well..i dont know if u know me well...
coz...
u only spend 5 years with me right?
instead of bro..11years...
hell yeah..i'm envy him coz of that..
hehehehe~
:P
to be truth dad...i forgot the feel from your hand when u touch me...
the things i left remember is...
once u scolded me..coz me n bro bickering who's want to seat at the front seat of the car...
you've yelled at us..
and told me to seated at the back with mom...
hurm...*cries*
why u choose him over me...
huhuhu...its funny tho while remembering it back then~
:)
and dad~
please accept my apologize for not being a good daughter..
i've always cause trouble for mom...
huhuhu..
sorry again~~
promise from now on..
trying not to anymore...
:)
dad..i'm 21 already...
did u miss me?
i don't think so..hahaha..
but for sure..
I MISSED U A LOT!
mwahhx!!

I LOVE U SO MUCH!!!

~AL-FATIHAH~

:)

bbye~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Click!