Sunday, June 19, 2011

its My Birthday~!! :)

Hey Hey! You you!!
hahahaha!!
birthday girl here~!!
I'm 21 y/o now!!! yay!! hahahah~~
kekekekeke!!
seriously....
thanks to ALL my LOVE who PRANK me on my birthday...
it is so memorable for me~~
hehehehe~~
I LOVE U SO MUCH GUYS~~n GIRLS..hahah!!
<3 <3 <3


The wakenabeb victim..haish~ :P
07062011


Gemoq...kaw taw ta aq maty2 ingat kaw memang ta akn dtg utk besday aq...
goshh!!!
u know what..i was speechless when i saw ur car infront of my house picking me up instead of Ainaa n Pakop okie?!!!
anyway~~thanks for making me freezing infront of my door for a few minutes...
u know u got me right?
hahaha!
LOVE u moq~


n ble masok jer dlm greenbox..ingat kan kite berempat jer,,,huhuuhu...
ta sangke...
Iera, Rini, Ajim n Apoi pon ader...huhuhu!
thanks again guys...
terharu~~~!! *teary eyes*
:P


and lagi aq ta sangke....
tyme pakop nga sedap2 nyanyi tetibe stop..
me; pehal??
suddenly...*Happy birthday to you~~*
hahahahah!!!
bertambah speechless la aq! sengal!!!!
gosh~~~!! (>__<)"'


THANKS AINAA
~!!!!
for the Purplelicious cupcake..hahahah!!
for the JACK2!!!
U ARE THE MASTERMIND!
I LOVE U MY GIRLFRIEND!!!
MWAHX MWAHX MWAHX!!!
<3


n Iera...aq sangat terkejot ble kaw ader blakang Ainaa tyme tuh....
but still...i am speechless dear!
sangat terkejot dengan sumer2 tuh...huhu..thanks for coming~ ;)
n THANKS for my favourite kuih raye..kekekeke~~
susa2 jer kaw buat...belum bulan puase agy kowt..huhuuh..
n yg sedeyh nyer utk gtaw kt kaw...
bende tu habes ke dalam perot aq dlm mase ta sampai sehari..hahaha!
Thanks! u know i love it so much!
hahaha..THANKS AGAIN!
<3


I LOVE YOU!!!!!
THANK YOUUUUUU!!!!!!
<3 <3 <3


and here..to my love till death...
i love u so much!
sorry if i've done anything that hurts u~
u know i love u more than anything else right?
only u that i have from past..until now..
thanks for the effort that u have put for making my birthday such a beautiful memory for me...
i'll promise u that i'll try to make urs too okie? :)
i love u so much dear!!!
THANKS!!!!
(T_______T)


and until now Ainaa n Pakop...
i'm still wondering if i could bring my Jack2 off to bed coz...
takot dye jd kepam larh!!!
huhhuuhuhuhuh~~
THANKS AGAIN!!!
<3 <3 <3


Truly from the bottom of my HEART...
i thank God for...
All of this..
My friends...
My LOVE..
and the most -->
AINAA ZAWANI AHMAD ROSLI
please remember...
no matter what happens in our life...
U ARE MY NUMBER ONE...
okie?
shayunkkkk awak ketat2!!!
mwahxxx!
:)


07062011

memorable night

Thank You

Gamsahabnida

Arigatougozaimas

Xie Xie

Danke

Syukran

Em Goi

Salamat ko

Gracies

TERIMA KASIH



Annyeong...

Byeyeom~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Click!